Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Sunday, December 25, 2011

"Why Not"

Hohohohooo 1st of all i wanna wish MERRY CHRISTMAS to all who celebrate it may have all the fun n joy with your love one ^_^
Okay ...
I got this weird habit where everytime i wanna do somethin silly i'll say to myself "WhyNot" LOL
Ahahaha i know it's sounds STUPID but yeah that's the way im havin fun with my life that already sucks ...
Well people said "Make things that you wanna do in life cos it somethin that you can never rewind" ...
So yeah im half american so american people always said that "We didn't make plan , We jst do" .. Tht's what im doin now XD
I know some people might thing im INSANE but
 "My cup of care, \_/. Too bad it's empty." 
No one can order me to do stuff in my life ...
I have the rite to live my life ...





No comments:

Post a Comment