Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Saturday, December 17, 2011

#Tuhan tolong lembutkan hati dia #

My headline for today kinda .... erkk i don't  know .. but yeahh that's what exactly i wanna say here #
Well obviously we both has been together for like almost 5 months now ... I hope that now he knows exactly how i feels toward him ... I hope that he can see that i clearly absolutely in love with him and i can't imagine my life without him ...i know this relationship still in early stage but i don't know why i have this kinda feelings =')
I know i know im way down with this love stuff tapi he's knockin my heart ..EVERY TIME !
i can't resist him ... evryday i miss him ... even the second he left -.-'
God please tell him that I LOVE HIM ...
I can't force him to love me cos i have no right to do that .. only YOU can do it ...
So tell him .. let him know that im the one who can LOVE him completely ... unconditionally ... 
I wish he can see all that ... I hope that he can accept me for who i am like how i can accept him ... I LOVE HIM 
Ya ALLAH ... pleaseee please pleaseee guide him ... protect him always n never let him out of your sight ..
grant him your bless , make him happy ...
And let him know that i would do ANYTHING to make him HAPPY ...
ANYTHING just to see him SMILE again ...
His SMILE is more valuable than anythin for me ... If he's HAPPY then i'll be HAPPY too =')

No comments:

Post a Comment