Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Thursday, November 24, 2011

November 24 2011 at 11.24pm

I FEEL LIKE CRYIN .... ='(
I don't really know why .. i know it's my brthday ...still for few mins more b4 12 ...
All i do today ON MY BRTHDAY is 
* Dtg college met up my bby and my frens ..
* Hang out at college for few hours ..
* Went to Pavillion (Hopin to watch TWILIGHT) but the timing is not right -.-'
* Watched the shop workers made candies at The Sticky (somewhere in Pavi)
* Went to BB waited my mom to fetch us to havin dinner together ...
*Dinner at the Steak House .. Somewhere in Kampung Baru (Mom , me , my bby , and one of our fren) The food pun xsdp sgt .. masin !!
* Sent them both at Hostel then headed back home -.-'


What a niceeeeee brthday of the year ever ..... 
Next time xnk laa celebrate lg It's okay .. It seems like it not that very IMPORTANT thing to remember right ...
I wanted a REAL BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION not just makan2 or hangin out n do NOTHIN !
What happen today is not what i EXPECTED as what it should be !
I wanted on my brthday , all the people who i love is there celebrating it with me !
YES I AM MAD RIGHT NOW !
YES I AM SAD
I AM DISAPPOINTED !!
For me Birthday should be somethin that you can CHEERISH for that year and be remembered for the REST OF YOUR LIFE !!


If you have THIS kind of thing yg you called CELEBRATION ... i think i pun rather not celebrate it ...



No comments:

Post a Comment