Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Monday, November 14, 2011

November 24 and 26 2011

Well this year i don't think my momma will celebrate my brthday cos no one is here plus my brother stay outside and momma will probably be busy that time =_=
We always celebrate mine evry year but this year im kinda havin this vision that nothin's gonna happen .. i guess so ...
But since my daddy's brthday is on the same month i guess i'll celebrate it too ='( Im totally miss-ing him like HELL ...
I wonder if he's still around my life would be much better ... He's my HERO ... i still remember when i was a kid he'll read me a story book mostly about FAIRYTALE one ... He told me that "sometimes fairytale does givin u hope to move forwards, but don't to rely on it , u gotta work it on urself" ... He gave me a lot of advise .. Well not to mention he's a Rock&Roll kinda man but he's a such wonderful , loving , caring , sweetest daddy i ever had ...
No one .. No one can ever replace him ! He used to told me " no matter what happen you'll always be my angel bby Em" yeah he call me bby Em .... But now he's gone but i know he's in the better place eventhough it's not here with me i know he's happy over there ^_^
Well daddy .. i'll be just fine here .. evrythin happen for a reason so i guess there will be a good reason behind all this ... 


I MISS YA DADDY <3
Sincerely from ur daughter ...

No comments:

Post a Comment