Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Too Much To Think ...

If you say that you love me, I expect you to mean it. Same thing goes with I'm sorry, I miss you & I'll never leave.♥
I admit that i do really2 LOVE him so much ... I swear that i wanna spnt the rest of my life with him cos he's the one who makes me feel different in such a different way ... He's the ony one who can make me SMILE whenever i CRIED ... I <3 the way he makes me pounding inside ...I really2 don't wanna lose him cos he's my life and i can't bare to lose him this time ... I swear i love him ... Just this one thing im askin please don't snatch him away form me like what you did previous time ... i can't handle it ..
he's special to me and he's the one for me ... I <3 U bby !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment