Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Monday, October 17, 2011

He Meant So Much To Me





This is my HEART =) well it's not in a real heart condition cos it has been stabbed , torn apart , crashed down , blahh blahhhh .. but hey i still functioning and now im giving it to you owh wait you already stole it from me =D 
Please take care of it okay jaga elok2 jgn sampai berhabuk or bleed =) and don't have to worry about yours cos i'll take a good care of it  <3
I don't want a perfect person. I just want someone who treats me well & loves being with me more than anything... Well i think i've found him .. He makes me smile thru this hard times that i had every bad moments .. He jst there (typing this sambil menangis)* i don't know how to say that I LOVE YOU to you to make you believe that i do ... i really really do ... 
"This is the problem with getting attached to someone, when they leave we just feel lost.." i felt lost when you decided to be alone that time ... i felt like my heart has been snatched out then has been threw away in a fire ... you don't know how hurt it is ... (cryin) .. It's almost 4 month since we've been 1st time talkin at the basement on July ... Then we've been hooked up on 16th August 2011 at BB infront of a life band...
This is the 1st time in my life someone who actually really really care about me and my life (smilling + crying) Honestly i never really met a guy like this before ... So i think you're the 1st one ... I never stop thinkin of ya since the 1st time we met until now .. i guess you're really mean so much to me more than what i should know ... Bby i never really know what it feels like to Fall In Love but know im sure that i am :)
You're there to light my day , you're there to guide me thru i never stop thinkin of you for all the things i've done and said and for all the hurt that i caused you i hope will forgive me baby cos that wasn't what i meant to do ... Im sorry :'( I'll never gonna forget the day we met and all the things that we did . You're the best thing that have ever happen to me ...Yeah im cryin cos what im typin now is all i wanted to say right infront of your face but i jst don't know how to -.-''  Things about me yang you can noticed is when you merajuk or xde mood i will jst keep quite kan ... Why?? simple cos i don't know how to pujuk2 ... if we fight or somethin i didn't mean to stay senyap or sengaja x nk ckp it's jst that i don't know what to say well that's me ... i rather stay quite then talk cos sometimes i know words jst gonna make it worst so that im afraid if i tersalah ckp or somethin then we end up xckp langsung -.-'' I hope you'll forgive me .. i know that im not perfect plus im not pretty , im not that skinny , and im not that tall as what you like ....trust me i even hate myself too -.-'' but that's jst me ...
You know sometimes im so fuckinly afraid of losing you sebab before this org2 yg i syg walked out when they're the one who promised not too ... im terrified okay nk buat mcm mna, well you can blamed the one before XD Dulu i couple pun semua sekerat jln je .. kdg2 ade yg x sempat nk celebrate anniversary pun -.-''(actually xpernah celebrate any of my anniversary with them pun) sdeynyer ... Semuanya bajet macho2 je mcm xbleh blah je XD 
Say laa whatever you wanna say after you read this ... Gila ke ape ke but this is what i do ... org nk jiwang2 pun this is my blog kan kann kannn =P  i promise to jaga hati you xkan kotor punyer XD
I know im x perfect but i'll try to be good enough for you ... you always be apart of me no matter what sebab awk je yg berani masuk dlm hidup saye yg mcm semcm ni -.-'' ...
Awk je la lelaki yg textin dgn momma ... selame ni pun saye couple dgn org2 tu momma x taw pun sape diorg ...
You're the one who can make me smile even jst when you x buat that *face* XD
but actually u do that *muka ikan* that's why la i x tahan nk gelak tgk muka you ... nk mara pun x jd dah XD
But baby i wanted you to know that you meant so much to me and i love you more than myself ...
How can i forget this thing that has been in my head =)  *I LOVE YOU*



No comments:

Post a Comment