Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Old Memories ..*(Update blog while eating)* ^_^

Hurmmm ...
Out of the blue im checkin bck all of my old post in my blog ... From the start till now 
When i read it back i realize how much i change as a person since i don't know ... I feel like urghh i don't know either ... I jst a lot different from what i used to be .. i feel like macam bace novel plak when i read those posts ... About life ade , love ade , confusion ade .. haihh macam2 laa ade ... I accidently terbace post about my EX ...I wonder what happen to him now ???  .. Dia dh x text emma dah ... Account lama dia pun dia delete then i found out dia buat new account .. well whatever laa .. he's my past so stay past laa kan ... Now i got whole future to plan .. Haihhh tu yg malas ni bukak cite lame ni adeyyy ... Solly2 guys -____-'
Dah terbaca nk buat macam ne kan .. so cite je laa adoiyaii nye pun =P Suke laa blog i jgk ...
heheehe......
Well my bby IM me ckp he wanna change this EMO gurl to Rock&Roll gurl ^_^ im excited and i think some1 will be proud too ehehe *ade la someone ne leyh bgtaw* Wink*wink* 
Wonder what will i look like when this whole transformation COMPLETE 0_0  Errkkk nervous plak rasenyer ... XD mcm2 la aku ni -.-'
Well this 30th Oct Halloween !!!! Im planning to do bbq party at my gurlfren place at that time .. we make up as whatever we wish for then havin this awesome bbq dinner then party ^_^ how's that ?? It must be AWESOME ^_^ can't wait for that laaa adeyy ....Hurmm then Christmas pun otw dahhh -.-''
HohOhOOO ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment