Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Friday, October 21, 2011

Dear Diary(AlilTinyHeartAttack & BOREEEEDDDDDD)... oct 21st 2011

He texted me jst now then he called at 10.20pm ... Kinda get a lil heart attack when he texted "Hunny we need to talk.." 
He always came out with this suspense sentence that kinda torturing me by giving me a heart attack !
Urghh -______-'
But the point is he said that "I wanted you to give ur 100% on ur life not me .. I want you to succeed ..is it wrong wht im sayin ??"
I replied " what are you talkin about ?" few mins later he called and said " Don't ya understand what i texted you jst now ?" i said " why suddenly you came out with that kinda topic ?" Surprisingly his friend who told him that ********* to him that's why .... Hurm no wonder ... Haihh the truth is its not like i put you in my 100% concentration list bby ... i know that my studies is important and i know how to separate between studies and personal okay ... So no worries =P 
For me studies is studies ... personal is different story ... But i wonder WHY suddenly you came out with this topic out of the blue 0_o
Sometimes you make me thinkin :
Did he get bored with me ??
Did im bein annoying ?? 
Is he goin to find others ??
Did i did somethin that make him kinda slow down with me ??
etc .....
Okay im start to talk crap here -.-''
But yeah have you guys out there ever feel what im goin thru rite now ?? Have you ??? Is this what it feels like when you hooked up with some1 ? Sorry cos i nver been soo fuckinly in love b4 so im kinda like don't know much bout this lovey-dovey thang =P
What am i supposed to do ? Arghhhhhhhhhh !!!! 
Seriously i need somethin that will make me high ... like ... CHOCOLATE !!!!
yeahh i need chocolate ... SYG pleaseeeee post me a chocolate now ... pleaseee im craving for it :'(
Hurmm wht else i did today -.-''
Nothin jst plain bored plus im the maid for the day duhhh .. Chores chores n chores ... Mood : BLISSed with the chores ..NOT !!!
ONline-ing all day ... Blog-ing .. Twitter-ing ...
Erkkk ... Im soo totally , absotively , posilutely , perfectly INSANE here .... Dying cos boredom fucked me evrytime 0_0 somebdy please save meyhh ..... !! When the hell i can moves out from here .. Come on this is prison -.-'' i can't even invite anybdy come down here ... WTF ! haihhh .. well tht's the thing when you living with your parent .. Rules is rules .. like it or not Deal with it .. Okay2 i get it T_T
But hey where's my freedom as a teenager ?! Curfew ? Chores timetable ? Nonononononooooo .....
Big NO for that all ... ! Haihhhhh .. i need a HOLIDAY ... A real HOLIDAY with the person who loves me the most -.-'' that would be GOOD ... Beaches thts all in my head by now :'( i need to go to the beach !

No comments:

Post a Comment