Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Saturday, March 10, 2012

There comes a time when u have to choose between turning the page or just closing the book

That's the cue for me ... 
I can't hold someone that love someone else .. he just consider me as his Best Friends ... I thought that imma be okay with that but ... i guess im not OKAY ... i can't bare to hear all his heart pouring about how he feels towards her ... It HURTS like hell to hear all that stuff -.-'
Does he knows how painfull is that ?? haihhh~
He doesn't even care what i feel so why should i care about what he feels right ???!
This is sooo CRUEL !
Hurmmm ....
I don't know why i still wanna hold on to this kinda boy -.- seriously i feel STUPID ...
He doesn't love me at all ! He already stop tryin to love me and now im not more than his FRIENDS ... That's sad to know and harder to accept that fact =_='
WHY IS HAVE TO BE THIS HURT ???!
I HATE THIS FEELINGS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment