Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Letter from ME to YOU my Heartbeat

Dear sweety ...
First of all i wanna say that i am sorry for my lack of self pity in me lately it's because i keep on thinkin how do i gonna live without ya in my heart ... I MISS YOU ... I MISS US ... i miss everythin about us ... about YOU ... the way you callin me ... the way you treated me ... the way we laugh in the middle of the night talkin craps together ... Sometimes we talked about our future life bein together ... MOSTLY i miss the way you spoiled me !!! The way you smiling at me in the moornin when we woke up ... the way you tease my hair ... the way you kiss me ... How can i left this all thing behind ??? Can you ??? Am i stupid for kept on tryin and not losing hope on US ? Even if i have to holds on alone for our love .. i don't mind it ... cos you're the only matters in me ... I guess you don't know how much you meant to me do ya ....
Well sookay you'll realize it one day i hope ... I will pray that one day you'll runnin back to me :)
I wanna you to know that I LOVE YOU ... I know that you're the ONE ... even if im not you're ONE ... but i wanna be your LAST ...


"And when life has passed me by and it's taken back it's time.. all i know is you're The One ... And as long as my heart beats till you come back to me .. i'll be holding on our love"


This song i dedicated just for you ... Haihhh~ it'll be much better if you can understand this song and even listen to it =_='

No comments:

Post a Comment