Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Friday, March 2, 2012

All I Can Do Is Pray ...

Forcing someone else feelings is WRONG ...
I can do NOTHIN bout it ... But still im hoping for it to happen =')
I know it sounds crazy to you but not to me .. Somewhere somehow i believe there's a MIRACLE ...
I don't know what is goin with me ... I just don't wanna let this thing go eventhough i know that he's in love with another girl ... Im afraid if he ever come back i will not gonna feel the same towards him .. i don't want that !
I wanna be with him ... we can't be apart ! cos apart of me is YOU .. and somewhere inside you is ME i don't know maybe ... I know that 99% of him not feels the same about me anymore but another 1% is keeps me HOLDIN ON ... I never gonna let go do you hear me ??! no matter what you're tellin me about her how she makes you feels , how beautiful she is but she never gonna be ME ... and you and i both know that she can never loves you like i do ... im not mad at you ... it's all have been my fault for puttin my hope too high and i loved you more than you loved me so yeahh it's all is MY FAULT ... not you ...
Im the one who's bein too much here ... i should've known that you're not ready to get attached .... and i gave away too much to you than what you should get ... so yeahh IT'S MY FAULT ..
Im soo STUPID i know that ... 


haihhh .......


But one thing that im afraid of is Do i barely strong enuf to see if you're bein with her someday ??? Can i let go of you ?? I don't know what i do ! ='( im afraid ....

No comments:

Post a Comment