Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Monday, September 5, 2011

My life at this stage ...

I used to feel scared to fall in love again cos i think they will jst eventually walk out of my life no matter how close we are   -_____-'
Im gettin hurt all over again in the past ... It hurts like HELL .. 
But now im learnin to except the fact that no matter how hard im tryin to deny myself from falling in love instead of fallin apart i kept on fallin for love ....

On July early this year ... I accidently met this one fine guy name R ...
We first met at the college basement ... He admitted that he actully like me when the 1st time we met ... LOVE IN THE 1st SIGHT ^_^
Hehehe actually me too =='
He shows me a lot about this LOVE things and he even taught me a lot bout LIFE ...
he's not only my BOYFRIEND but he's my BESTFRIEND too .. thts wht i like it ...
He's charmin and he makes me falling in love with him evrytime !

We're goin out for few weeks then he asked me out ... The declaration happened at BB infront of a live band ... We're jst sat there n watchin the show .. all of the sudden he asked me to hold his hand and he said ..
" Can i be your BOYFRIEND ?" ..
I .. i was shocked with my jaw opened .. i stuttered asked him .." You're jokin rite ??!"
Eventually he's not jokin -___-
For a few second later i said "YES" with a big smile on my face ... XD
I've been waitin for him to said that ... That's wht im wishin for at the fountain infront of Pavillion that day ! ^^
Im soo BLESSed !!!

Since that day we're happily together ... and last night on Sept 5th his family invited me to join them karaoke-ing with whole family at SOGO until 3am in the mornin ..
it was fun like HELL .... I'll never ever gonna forget that day in my life ... Im gonna rite a journal bout my life story with him .. who know someday my kids wanna know my lil story XD

P/s : i'll let my kids knows our love stories later in life ... I LOVE YA ALWAYS <3

No comments:

Post a Comment