Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Friday, September 16, 2011

Hurmm ...

Honestly i don't know what to say cos i barely have no words in my head -.-''
But all i wanted to say is IM SO IN LOVE with him <3 <3 <3 <3
When we spent time together i can feel my heart skipped it's beats ... and it feels so right =)
You make me wanna jumpin up and down all the way .....
He used to asked me What Type Of Guy that i dig ...
Well honestly i have no type its just if i like that some1 then he's my type .. you got me ??
Well when im with him i feel soooo secure and i feel like i couldn't be apart from him ...
I miss his SMILE , his HUGS , his KISS , his LAUGH , everythin !!
I miss the time when we do stupid stuffs .. then laugh without no reason , screamin like hell ...
I miss all that .. 


All i ever wanted is you by my side forever ....
I promise that i'll try to be the best for you ... and i swear that you'll never be lonely cos i'll never ever gonna leave you bby .. i promise all this !

No comments:

Post a Comment