Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I miss the days when tying my shoes were the hardest thing to do. Now, it's learning to smile when everything inside tells me to cry

There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are ..
My life is not always like a fairytale .. It's more towards nightmare .. But somehow there's someone who willing to walk in it and want to be part of it .. Im GLAD ;)
But somehow the pain is still there but jst didn't feel pain as much as before ... kinda ease a bit ...
My life is a TOTAL MESS ... It's all bein ups and downs since like FOREVER ... And now i have no one else that i could turn to except all my BestFrends and my BBY ...
They all the reason behind my smiles .. They all the reason for me to be strong and face anythin tht came thru my way ... Im might be lost without them all  .. i <3 you guys soo much especially HIM ;)
Thnks for evrythin guys .. You guys is my strength to live my life .. Hope we'll stay like this way forever ... And i hope all the wishes i made at the Genting  may come thru ... 


Much Love
Emma Stevens <3

No comments:

Post a Comment