Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Friday, July 29, 2011

If You Dare Enough To Be With Me ...

I have to tell ya somethin ... Since my dad gone , i've lost apart of me . Im not who i am anymore plus i don't even know who am i !? i've been abused brutally in my whole life .. i've been lied , i've been fooled , i've been played , taken for granted , has been left out , much more then you could ever imagine ...
My dad used to said that songs and life is connected , you can feel some1 else feelings by jst listening to their fav song ... he also said that i'll feel evrythin so deply after this .. so now , i understand wht he mean by that ...
He left me and let me feels all this pain alone ... Since then i learnt evrythin by my ownself .. One thing for sure is im scared .. scared to fall in love .. im scared if wht had happened to me happen again .. i jst don't exactly know how to love anybody else cos since i was a kid i've been showed hatred , grudge , madness .. i learn the word LOVE by myself .. no one ever show me wht its all about ... Just so you know , i've been hurt so badly and i don't know how long i can stand this .. cos i know im not that strong ... I feel like there's no one who's gonna wipe off my tears like my dad did ..If.. If there's some1 who willing to take chances by bein with me .. help me to find myself back .. im jst scared ...


EVRYTHIN I WANNA SAY IS IN THIS SONG ...

No comments:

Post a Comment