Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Friday, July 15, 2011

Helllllloooooooooo....

Okey2 i know it's been like ages i didn't update this site ... sorry cos imma lil bit busy with college stuff .
Kinda lotsa things happen to me lately ... like i've met someone who's i feel like flyin .. It's kinda like he's too good to be true .. ya know .. eventhough we holdin hands , kissin , hangout 2gether like a couple but me and him decided to take it slow .. we'd prefer slow down and go with the flow without rushin .. eventhough he looks EMO(thts my fav) but he's actually is sweet ... very2 sweet .. he didn't control to be macho in front of meyh ..
he's jst laid back kinda guy .. He's sweet nuf to melt my stone heart ...<3 <3 <3 he made my heart pounds !!! miss u bby !
even though he's a simple guy but i wonder how easy he made me smile evrytime .. He's such a sweet kinda guy .. i love the way he carry himself .. The way he dress up , the way he smile ,  the way he looked at me , the way he holds my hand , the way he hugged me , the way he kissed me , the way he texted me almst evryday ^^
I jst fall for the way he is .. And when i said tht he's bein so sweet he'll said tht 'Im jst bein me' .. Simple word as tht ... So we both prefer to slow down and enjoy evry moment that we both spent time together ... It's the best way for both of us to know each other more .. When he's around meyh , im breathless ... I can't describe  exactly how i feel when he's around .. Can't find the word to describe it ...he's jst like evrythin good in my life .. the way he talk , i fall deeper evrytime .. I feel like .. like ..... i don't know whts the word .. =.='
It's jst all of the sudden .. im not even prepare for this .. IT'S JUST HAPPEN ..
Don't woory kayy i'll take precautions this time ... Since we both agreed to take it slow ... <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment