Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Sunday, July 17, 2011

haihhhhhh.... -.-'

He called me twice today ... Cos i have ZERO credit on my cell ... He called jst to make sure that im OK or not ... Soo sweet .. Okey2 you might think that im sooooo falling in LOVE with one guy ... IS that so ??
Yea you got it rite ... It's just the beginning . I don't know what's gonna happen in the future so we both takin it slow ... I don't want to be so fuckin proud to tell ya that im probably in relationship cos w both didn't like goin out OFFICIALLY ... I wanna know him inside out 1st before hittin on the next level .. I don't wanna get hurt anymore Duhhh ~ 
I know i used to tell ya that im sick of relationship but now .. He came in .. Lights me out when i was in the dark .. Honestly in grateful nuf ... I just love the way he speak his minds out ..  LOVELY .. that's the word for him .. I don't care how he dress up cos i love all about this one guy ... He jst bein himself .. Hahhhhhhhh
I don't know what else to say ... All i can do is SMILE :) all the time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment