Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Saturday, April 6, 2013

A list of QUOTES that basically has somethin to do with me XD

** You know there are times when you wanna ask that simple little question, then you realize you're afraid of that one simple little answer.

** Sometimes you forgive someone only because you still want them in your life because you can't help but loving them still.

** Don't worry if I argue with you, worry when I stop because that means there's nothing left to fight for.

** I still remember the first time I fell for you, I haven't gotten up since

** I miss our long talks. Your smell, your smile, your laugh, your kisses, your hugs... I wish I could have them back.

** A broken heart is the worst. It's like having broken ribs. Nobody can see it, but it hurts every time you breathe.

** There might have been a time when I would let you slip away I wouldn't even try, but I think you save my life.

** We aren't dating, but when I see someone else flirting with you, I just want to punch them in the face.

** I shouldn't be jealous. You aren't even mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment