Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A million feelings, a thousand thoughts, hundreds of memories, all for one person.

THIS IS WHT IM TRYIN TO SAY TO YA ...

*I don’t care about your imperfections and your looks. I’ll take you for who you are as long as you do the same for me.


*Every girl wants to find the one she can be herself infront of; the one she can say anything to & the one she can laugh, smile and cry with♥


*I want to be the girl that changed everything, the girl that made a difference and the girl that gave you a story to tell.


*Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason.


*Just for once I want to fall for someone that will be there to catch me.


*It's funny how you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.


*No matter how serious life gets, everyone should have at least one person they can be completely stupid with and its YOU ..


*When I miss you, I re-read our old conversations and smile like an idiot.


*I love your smile, especially if I'm the reason behind them. (: <3


*Somewhere between laughing for no reason, making fun of each other & calling each other names.. I fell for you


*1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 804 islands, 7 seas, 6 billion people & my heart still told me it's you.


*I wanna tell you that you mean all the world to me, and you've success changed my life.


* Thnks for willing to be in my life 


P/S : I <3 YOU 


No comments:

Post a Comment