Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I GoT bUtTeRfLiEs In My StOmaCh

Ngee ... yup it happens evrytime he's around me ;)
I know you probably thinkin that im totally into him well guess wht YES i am =)
And we're MADLY IN LOVE <3 
The sweetest thing is im starting off by calling him BABI instead of BABY but now it turns out to be BABY =)
I know i know .... Hehehe ~
He's nothin like wht i've been expected him to be .. He's makes me OPEN UP all over again .. I mean FALLING IN LOVE again ya know ...
He do what he said ... He never promised the thing that he not sure about ... 
PLUS he MEANT wht he has said =P
He called me evrytime even before he's goin to bed <3
Awwww GOD Im Fallin For Him ...
Urghhh .. I miss him all of the time =_=
and i have no idea WHY ?
He sweet nuf to MELT me ... 
I LOVE YA BBY <3
You're the ONE that i HOLD ON to
cos my HEART would STOP without ya ...

No comments:

Post a Comment