Snowwy

~ like when you like ~

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'm the type of girl who can be so hurt but still look at you & smile and is willing to brighten your day even if I can't brighten my own

It's true tho 'We're goin to be happy and we're goin to fall , we need to know that life isn't perfect and that is what makes it best of all ..im pretty but not beautiful , im good but not an angel , i do sin but inm not the devil .. im jst a small girl in this world tryin to find someone to LOVE ... it is sad when it has to be this way but i trust him .. i know he could be the one for me ... litterally im jst his somebdy ... not his gurl but somebdy .. i don't know what concept is that but yeah thats about it ... we talked yesterday .. he said he's not ready .. i get it .. i know how he feels like ... so im givin him chance to be ready .. i'll jst have to wait ...but the problem here is ..i don't know if he want me to wait or not ... but i'll jst wait ... my heart tellin me to ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment